Say 'Enough Is Enough'. Let your voice be heard. Join our Global Movement to solve the Chronic Disease Pandemic.
Empower your tribe with our sharable, inspirational videos, images & posts and receive a complementary Ticket for the Lifestyle Medicine Summit Oct. 27-31, 2021.
lifestyle is medicine. Share & Inspire your Tribe.
Register first as a partner to get shareable videos & posts and your own tracking link.
Use hashtags #LifestyleMedicineSummit and #Chronic #Disease #Pandemic.
Why do we need to improve healthcare? Comment Below.
HEALTH CARE NEEDS TO CHANGE
Over 70% of deaths worldwide are related to non-communicable diseases (NCD) and they devastate individuals, families, communities and country healthcare systems.¹
Health care providers and patients agree that we need new evidence-based, innovative solutions proven to stop and reverse lifestyle based chronic diseases.
The Science is clear: Lifestyle is Medicine.
But how can we make Prevention & Lifestyle Medicine a vital part of healthcare?
WE CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER
Yes, this is absolutely URGENT especially knowing that 88% of those hospitalized with COVID had pre-existing conditions. ₇
consider these facts
Research shows that up to 80% of non-communicable, chronic health issues like diabetes, heart disease, obesity, cancer, depression, anxiety can be reversed through comprehensive Lifestyle Medicine modifications. ⁴
Based upon proven results in numerous scientific studies and journal articles ¹, the following conditions will almost certainly show improvement:
- Early prostate cancer
- Gall & Kidney stones
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Graves’ disease
- Others ...
The Largest Global Gathering of Health Professionals passionate about Lifestyle Medicine and Health Coaching
35 Trusted Experts. 100% Evidence-Based Talks. Actionable Protocols. Interactive Live Streaming.
Dean Ornish, MD
Bruce Lipton PHD
MIMI GUARNERI MD
David Katz, MD
Dr. Robert Pearl
Prof. Ainhoa de Federico
Yasmine Farouk, M.A.
T. COLIN CAMPBELL, PHD
DR. RITAMARIE LOSCALZO
DAWSON CHURCH, PHD
NEAL BARNARD MD
DR. JESSICA DRUMMOND
DR. NICOLE FRANCIS-COTTON
BERNIE SIEGEL, MD
Aisling Killoran, LPHCS
Dr. Kevin Chan
JANE OELKE ND, PHD
mohammed yamani md
JOHANNES R. FISSLINGER
WHY JOIN OUR GLOBAL MOVEMENT?
Traditional & Allied Healthcare Providers
Medicine does not have to be disease management only. What if GPs prescribe Lifestyle Medicine and add a Health Coach to their practice and get paid for it?
Natural, Functional, Integrative Professionals
Actively join the Lifestyle Medicine revolution by partnering with us. Attend the summit and register as a supportive partner. Together we can make Lifestyle Medicine a vital part of healthcare.
Health Coaches & Complementary Practitioners
Soon health coaching will be reimbursed by insurance companies. Get ready to be employed, build your own practice or join a doctors office or health center. Well-trained Lifestyle Medicine and Root-Cause Health Coaches are in demand.
Hospitals, Clinics & Health Centers
Emergency care and managing symptoms are absolutely important. But what if you could radically improve recovery time, lower hospital days & costs and enjoy your work a lot more.
Insurance Companies & Stakeholders
Lifestyle Medicine has shown to reduce chronic disease costs substantially. Wouldn't it make sense to to support preventive modalities that address root-causes and improve the bottom-line?
Everyone Passionate About Health
Join our movement. Ask your doctor or health care provider: Do you offer Lifestyle Medicine? If they do not offer Lifestyle Medicine services as an option think twice (and send them to www.lifestylemedicine.io for free Lifestyle Medicine education and training.
Be Part Of The Lifestyle Medicine Revolution & Summit Oct. 27-31, 2021.
Be a Lifestyle Medicine Ambassador & Affiliate Partner. Receive your personal share link and access to videos, banners, blog and posts you can use to inspire your colleagues and tribe and receive a Complementary Lifestyle Medicine Summit access.
- The summit is coordinated by the Lifestyle Medicine University Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit charity with a mission to inspire healthy & conscious living through national or global awareness campaigns.
- Summit proceeds benefit Lifestyle Medicine Leadership in Healthcare by providing degree program scholarships to health professionals in disadvantaged communities.
- We can't thank our Country and stage partners, organizations, affiliate, media, blogger and a vast variety of partners from over 35 countries are supporting the summit enough. You're amazing ...
* The Lifestyle Medicine Summit Live Talks are FREE to attend. Premium Access includes workshops, CE/CPD points, scholarships and other benefits.
- 1American College of Lifestyle Medicine and Lifestyle Medicine Alliance
- 2Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine
- 3Writing@ Lifestyle Prescriptions® and Root-Cause Health Coaching
- 4Dean Ornish MD Ground-breaking Lifestyle Medicine Research
- 5Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets
- 6Compendium of the Health and Wellness Coaching Literature
- 7Covid Pre-existing Conditions and Dr. Robert Pearl ZDoggMD Interview
- 890% of Healthcare Costs deals with Chronic Disease
- 9How To Solve The Chronic Disease Pandemic, Save Billions in Healthcare Costs and Create 100,000 high-paying jobs.